Thursday, August 14, 2008

Yesterday

Yesterday
Yesterday
evrything juz happen like yesterday
the rainy night
the windy night
which had brought you come to me
I still remember,Yesterday

Yesterday
Yesterday
you were sitting in front of me,beside me
it was so close,so near
I can feel your breathe on my arm
I can see I'm in your eyes
but now those juz,Yesterday

Yesterday
Yesterday
the way you talking
the way you smiling
I will never forget it
eventhoughyou remained on,Yesterday

Yesterday
Yesterday
the cool air
the black forest
the dark night
I would never afraid
because you were stayed with me together,Yesterday

Yesterday
Yesterday
the shinning scene
the starry night
and our shooting star
yea,they belonged to us,yesterday

Yesterday
Yesterday
the moment you touch my hand
the moment I hold your hand
the moment you smile to me
I wish to recall those wonderful moment
just like,Yesterday

Yesterday
What you have forgot
What you have gave
What you have said
I keep it deep inside my heart
I'm so sorry
please forgive me that
I will never forget everything that happen between us
although you have forgot it
and now I know that
I cant see your smiles anymore
I cant found myself in your eyes
I cant even feel your heart
Memories cannot be brought back
Memories cannot be revoked
I'm willing to keep our memories whenever,wherever...
but can you walk back to me from,yesterday one more time?




在我們得到和擁有的同時,
其實也意味著有限的幸福有一天會飛翔.
然而那些無法重演的曾經
反而變的更為清晰.
如果那些被忽略的片段從此無時無刻被複習和珍惜,
那麼
離別又有甚麼不好呢?
因為
無論再怎麼回頭
再怎麼不停地揮手
再怎麼努力地把腳尖踮起
最後
總會有一個轉角把記憶遮蓋,結束..

1 comments:

Sammi Samantha said... 回复此评论

一切都好像只是昨天...
如果说时间能带走一切,也不知要多少的时间
因为,时间越长,不见得我的回忆越模糊,反而更清晰...更贴近...


Widget By Devils Workshop