Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's day..

To My Friends Who Are...........SINGLE
Love is like a butterfly. The more you chase it, the more it excludes you.
But if you just let it fly, it will come to you when you least expect it.
Love can make you happy but often it hurts, but love's only special when you give it to someone who is really worth it.
So take your time and choose the best.

To My Friends Who Are............NOT SO SINGLE
Love isn't about becoming somebody else's 'perfect person'.
It's about finding someone who helps you become the best person you can be.

To My Friends Who Are............PLAYBOY/GIRL TYPE
Never say 'I love you' if you don't care. Never talk about feelings if they aren't there.
Never touch a life if you mean to break a heart.
Never look in the eye when all you do is lie.
The cruelest thing a guy can do to a girl is to let her fall in love when he doesn't intend to catch her fall and it works both ways...

To My Friends Who Are.............MARRIED
Love is not about 'it's your fault', but 'I'm sorry' .
Not 'where are you', but 'I'm right here'.
Not 'how could you', but 'I understand'.
Not 'I wish you were', but 'I'm thankful you are'.

To My Friends Who Are............ENGAGED
The true measure of compatibility is not the years spent together but how good you are for each other.

To My Friends Who Are............HEARTBROKEN
Heartbreaks last as long as you want and cut as deep as you allow them to go.
The challenge is not how to survive heartbreaks but to learn from them.

To My Friends Who Are............NAIVE
How to be in love: Fall but don't stumble, be consistent but not too persistent,
share and never be unfair, understand and try not to demand,
and get hurt but never keep the pain.

To My Friends Who Are............POSSESSIVE
It breaks your heart to see the one you love happy with someone else.
But it's more painful to know that the one you love is unhappy with you.

To My Friends Who Are............AFRAID TO CONFESS
Love hurts when you break up with someone.
It hurts even more when someone breaks up with you.
But love hurts the most when the person you love has no idea how you feel.

To My Friends Who Are............STILL HOLDING ON
A sad thing about life is when you meet someone and fall in love,
only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be and that you have wasted years on someone who wasn't worth it.
If he isn't worth it now he's not going to be worth it a year or 10 years from now. Let go.....


這個不錯叻..XD
雖然
情人節本來對我來說就是mao mai tai guo~XD
有跟朋友一起出去就夠了~
看了8點的underworld 3
越看越覺得奇怪,吸血鬼跟狼人的故事...氣氛不對..XD
而且那戲很吊癮,好像是之前2集的前传來的...T.T
沒有看1,2,就不知3的意義了..=.='
過後去pizza hut
我們怎樣想都想不通做麼regular pizza會沒有了??
結果就叫large...=.="
吃完了就去yatch club吹風
風超大,super涼
but沒有星星,要下雨的樣子
最後去麗雯家而已
他們在那邊玩,我不玩,所以就回家拉~~

===========================================

最近你又消失了
沒有任何你的消息
我也沒有任何理由找你
只能forward msg給你
我還是很想念
那曾屬于我們2個人,14/12的"情人節"........


"永遠,只不過是兩顆心之間願意守候的距離..."

2 comments:

~G~ said... 回复此评论

wow ~~消失之后。。。就渐渐不见了:P
long distance love ar ?? :P
very 坎坷 one :P

Sammi Samantha said... 回复此评论

The "passage" really is very nice..
Jiu it means something..
I like it =)
Yaya, valentine's day...
Actually is friendship day for me oso..
Make me moody onli...


Widget By Devils Workshop